Bill Sanderson AMT Scholarships for the academic session 2023-2024. The scholarship program offers full tuition coverage for a maintenance course selected from a range of options provided by different airframe and power plant manufacturers. Additionally, recipients will receive a monetary stipend of up to $1,600 US to help with expenses related to travel, lodging, and food. Each year, up to seven deserving candidates will be granted this scholarship.
- University or Organization: Helicopter Association International (HAI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: AMT Course
- Award: Full tuition and a monetary stipend of up to $1,600 US
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to seven scholarships annually
- Nationality: Open to all nationalities
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be members of HAI.
- Candidates must be about to graduate from an FAA-approved Part 147 aviation maintenance technician school and have their A&P certificate by March 2024, or have received their A&P certificate within the last two years.
- Non-US citizens must have completed their respective country’s FAA-equivalent tests and provide proof of international citizenship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should follow these steps to apply for the scholarship: Join HAI if not already a member. Gather the required documents, including proof of enrollment, resume/CV, two letters of recommendation, and A&P certificate copies (if applicable). Submit a completed application along with all required documentation.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of Enrollment: Letter from FAA-Approved Part 147 School or International Equivalent’s aviation school, including representative’s name, title, organization, mailing address, telephone, email, and FAA Part 147 Certificate Number. If international, provide the country’s FAA-equivalent information.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: One from Part-147 AMT School or international equivalent’s Program Director, Administrator, or Instructor, and one from an employer, instructor, or other individual familiar with the applicant’s maintenance background, training, and experience.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria stated above.
- Language Requirement: There is no specific language requirement mentioned for the scholarship.
TO PROCEED<CLICK APPLY NOW
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION