Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme targeted at supporting international students interested in studying in Germany for the 2023/24 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Friedrich Ebert Foundation
Host Institution(s): Universities in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme | Eligibility and Expectations
- Foreign Students in Germany: Applicants should already be foreign students studying or pursuing their postgraduate studies in Germany at the time of application.
- Relevant Academic Qualifications: Applicants must possess the necessary academic qualifications that make them eligible for admission into their prospective courses.
- Academic and Personal Attitude: Along with good academic achievements, applicants should exhibit positive social and personal attitudes that will play a significant role in the selection process.
Expectations from Scholarship Holders:
- Active Participation: Scholarship holders are expected to actively participate in extra-curricular seminars and activities organized by FES campus groups on a regular basis.
- FES encourages scholarship recipients to actively achieve above-average results in their degree courses.
- Socio-Political Commitment: FES looks for scholarship holders who demonstrate a strong commitment to socio-political issues and are willing to continue and intensify their engagement in this area.
- Semester Report: At the end of each term, scholarship holders are required to submit a semester report to FES. This report should include the scholarship holder’s current academic performance and details of their social involvement.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Benefits:
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme offers the following benefits:
- Monthly Stipend: Scholarship recipients under the basic scholarship programme receive 934 € per month, while those under the graduate scholarship programme receive 1.200 € per month.
- Family Allowance: If applicable, a family allowance of 276 € is provided.
- Health Care Costs: The scholarship covers the refund of health care costs.
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme seeks to support foreign students in Germany who not only excel academically but also display commendable personal attributes and a strong commitment to socio-political issues. By providing financial assistance and fostering socio-political engagement, FES aims to empower and nurture a diverse community of scholars who can contribute positively to society.
TO PROCEED, CLICK APPLY NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US NOW